As careful as I am, it doesn’t matter as I always seem to spill some nail polish on the carpet. After lots of trying and failing, I have found this to be the absolute best way to get it out of the carpet!
What You Need:
-a cup of cold water
-small scrub brush or an old toothbrush will work too!
1. As soon as you find the stain, absorb as much as you can of it using a paper towel. Make sure you do not scrub it as it’ll just make the stain bigger and worse.
2. Pour cold water on the stain.
3. Spray hairspray about 4 to 5 times on the stain. Then a few splashes of rubbing alcohol.
4. Use the small scrub brush or toothbrush, and scrub for about 1 minute. While scrubbing, pour cold water on the stain.
5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 until the stain is gone.
It took myself about 3 times, but the pink nail polish finally disappeared out of the carpet!
Have you tried another method that works to remove nail polish? Comment below!