Razer Backpacks Review. The military got your back!
When it comes to gaming gear backpacks, you and I both know that Razer Backpacks are one of the best choices. It keeps your gear secure, can be very practical, versatile and durable.
That Green and Black contrast look just amazing. The Razer brand is indeed one of the coolest gaming apparels for you to own.
Read below our reviews on the best Razer Backpack’s you can own. Their usability and comfort. Pros and cons. And where you can get the best deal.
|Backpack Brand & Name||Weight (lb)||Dimensions (inches)|
|Razer Rogue 15.6″ Backpack||1.85||18.1 x 12.6 x 6.7|
|Razer Tactical Pro||4.41||12.6 x 7.5 x 18.5|
|Razer Utility Backpack||3.2||12.6 x 2.8 x 20.5|
|Mobile Edge Razer Tactical Backpack 15″||15.6||14 x 16.5 x 6.5|
Razer backpacks quality:
In order to build these, the highest quality material is used. It is the same material used for the military flak jackets, duffel bags and can withstand almost all weather conditions.
But that quality comes with a price too.
Designed for gamers in mind, a loaded Razer Backpack reduces the pressure on your back and shoulders. They are comfortable and easy to gear up. Wide and heavily padded shoulder straps is a standard for razer backpacks.
Smooth, scratch proof materials are used to easily place and remove your equipment without damaging it. Dedicated and special compartments are placed strategically within the any backpack. This means your laptop has its own slot within all razer backpacks, where a weight-pull ratio is used to reduce strain on your back.
I would prefer damp cloth, it works great in almost all the cases of everyday use. Do not place it in a Washing Machine before reading the instructions. It might ruin your razer backpacks.
Below is a list of the best of razer backpack’s, all well suited to carryall equipment and gadgets that you need, when facing the battlefield of everyday’s life.
Razer Rogue 15.6″ Backpack
Clean and subtle. Big Razer letters are carved on the black Matte exterior. It is definitely one of the best backpack designs made by Razer. Made from quality materials with both durability and utility.
|Screen Size||14 inches|
|Item Weight||1.85 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.1 x 12.6 x 6.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18.11 x 12.59 x 6.69 inches|
- Heavily padded shoulder straps. This ensures extra comfort and ease on your shoulders.
- Back panel. It fits great on your back.
- Weight-pull ratio. This means that it evenly distributes the weight, even when there is heavier load over your back.
- Chest Strap. Less fatigue when loaded. Also, it feels great.
- You can put little gadgets in the front pocket without breaking them, yet not inconvenient ones as it is too small for them
- The pockets are big enough for 1-2 reading material max, alongside a notebook, it doesn’t fit more than that, or you gonna need to sacrifice the space from the front pockets
Razer Tactical Pro
This carry companion comes with the same built quality that you can find on military duffel bags and flak jackets. It is stylish and designed to take a beating. Build to last for decades.
So if you are up for moving some heavy equipment in the jungle, I would definitely recommend the razer tactical pro. The rain cover feature works great in case it starts raining.
Plenty of compartments and pockets for every of a type of gadgets. It can fit even several smaller laptops inside. You can’t even notice that my Razer DeathAdder Elite is there.
|Screen Size||17 inches|
|Item Weight||4.41 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 7.5 x 18.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.61 x 7.49 x 18.52 inches|
- Padded shoulder Straps
- Back Support
- Designed to distribute weight
- Has three different main compartments
- Two well protected USB drive Holders
- Three slots for ID cards
- Mesh compartments
- Has pouches that can be moved to any place front of the pack. Or they can be removed if you want the backpack to be smaller.
- On the side 2 bigger pouches that can’t be removed.
- Has Rain Cover
- Key Chain Holders
- Headphone Compartment. This is the best feature. My Razer Kraken 7.1 Headphones (Chroma V2) finally can be safe
Razer Utility Backpack
Durable and quality made. This Razer pack is produced by the same materials that military flak jackets has, in order to shield its wearer from debris and fragmentation. How cool is that thick ballistic nylon
Flexible and minimalistic. Intended to give utility while having that smooth look, the Razer rucksack has easily accessible compartments which are concealed with clean stitch lines.
Designed to carry with comfort. This backpack is almost frameless with intensely cushioned shoulder pads and the back panel gives nice support and comfort on your back, regardless of what you carry.
|Screen Size||17 inches|
|Item Weight||3.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 2.8 x 20.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.6 x 2.76 x 20.48 inches|
- Soft padded shoulder straps
- A very good back panel, for comfort
- Adjustable chest buckle
- 2 small side pockets for easy access
- Medium-sized front utility pocket
- Interior padded compartments
- Adjustable Size (this means it will hold everything tight)
- Suits 17.3 inch laptop
- You can fit full sized keyboard
Mobile Edge Razer Tactical Backpack – 15″
The Backpack has fantastic build quality. Just like the rest of the Razer products. It should last many years. Basic contrasting black-green is still the razer signature. However this time even in the interior of the pack.
With a large padded compartment for your laptop, padded shoulder straps and overall practicality this can easily become your daily carry for your needs.
|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 X 16.5 X 6.5 inches|
|Laptop Compartment W x H x D||11.5 x 15 x 1.5 inches|
- Soft padded shoulder straps
- Ventilated back panel
- Adjustable chest buckle with Integrated hideaway
- Integrated Tablet pocket
- Multiple interior pockets
- Interior laptop compartment with padded protection
- Water-Proof with the rain cover
- Fits up to 15″ screen size laptops.
- Because of its size, its easy to move around
- Perfect fit for the 14″ Razer Blade
We hope that these reviews of razer backpacks help you with your quest in search for equipment carry. We know that you love all Razer made stuff, just like us.
Related Buyer’s Guides & Reviews
- Tumi Backpack Review
- Rains Backpack Review
- Kanken Backpack Review
- Anello Backpack Review
- How to clean your backpack properly
- Top 9 Best Backpack Brands
- Best Gaming Laptops under 800 Bucks