Recipe from easyrecipesforbusymoms.com
If you’re a busy mom, then if there’s any gadget you should have in your kitchen, its an Instant Pot. The Instant Pot is often mistaken as being just a pressure cooker, but its actually a multi cooker. That means that it can do things that a pressure cooker, slow cooker, sauté pan, and other things can do (it’s actually advertised as being able to replace seven kitchen appliances/tools). What does all of that mean for you? It means you make meals fast, but have them look and taste like they took ages! A great example is this yummy Taco Pasta Made in the Instant Pot! It’s a delicious Mexian/Italian food fusion!
You wouldn’t think that pasta was something you could make in an Instant Pot, but it is! If you follow this recipe, your taco pasta made in the Instant Pot will come out cooked perfectly, floating in a delicious taco flavored sauce!
Taco Pasta Made in the Instant Pot
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 onion, minced
1 lb ground beef
1- 10oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
1- 10oz can corn, rinsed and drained
1- 16oz can chile-style tomatoes, with juice
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 lb pasta, uncooked (I used bowtie pasta AKA farfalle)
2 cups water or broth of your choice
2 teaspoons taco seasoning
Cheese, optional for serving
Sour cream, optional for serving
2. Cook until the ground beef is fully browned, stirring constantly.
3. Add in the black beans, corn, tomatoes, sauce, pasta, water/broth and seasoning. Stir to combine.
4. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn off the sauté setting.
5. Select the soup/stew setting for 10 minutes, then natural release.
6. Serve with a sprinkle of cheese and dollop of sour cream, if desired. Enjoy your taco pasta made in the Instant Pot!
Do you often eat fusion foods (Mexican combined with Italian, etc.)?
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information, and thanks for supporting this website!